JOIN OUR TEAM
Let Us Redefine Squad Goals!
Accunity, a Web Design & Development Agency, is looking for a rockstar Digital Marketing Manager/Director that is nuts about campaign planning, execution, and results. This isn’t your traditional digital marketing role. Your span of control goes beyond SEO, SEM, paid social, display advertising, and website optimization. ABM, inbound, outbound, event campaigns? Yes, you’ll be planning, managing, and optimizing those too!
You will own the digital lead generation at Accunity and co-ordinate all digital marketing activities around a marketing plan that you will develop. Your advanced digital marketing savviness will see you developing campaign strategies and building marketing funnels that drive customer acquisition.
We are looking for a “strategic doer”—someone that is as strong at the strategy table as they are in nuts and bolts execution. No worries, your obsession with testing, metrics, and reporting against company goals is a-ok with us!
If this sounds like a challenge you are up for, and you have a track record of success in a B2B technology environment, our Chief Marketing Officer wants to meet you.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize our SEO, SEM, paid social, retargeting and other PPC/PPL campaigns
- Overall responsibility is to increase qualified leads for the inside sales team at Accunity
- Create content for our sales team, website, SEO and SEM campaigns, and social media
- Manage all inbound and outbound marketing programs, including ABM
- Build and execute optimization strategies based on web, search, and CRM analytics data
- Manage website updates (via CMS) and optimize our website experience (and all programs) to improve conversion rates
- Update and maintain messaging frameworks and personas
- Develop content to support campaigns and programs (this may include using other internal and external resources)
- Help build a scalable system of processes and tools to support lead generation and the achievement of company goals and growth
- Track, analyze and optimize key metrics across the sales funnel
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with demonstrated success in a B2B, high-tech environment
- Hands-on experience managing/optimizing SEO, SEM, other PPC/PPL, paid social and paid display programs
- Hands-on experience planning and managing lead generation/lead nurturing campaigns against targets
- Proven track record of developing/articulating a strategy and executing marketing programs that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- Experience with ABM (account-based marketing) and retargeting
- Demonstrated experience marketing to CxOs and IT
- Familiarity with any/all of the following verticals: life sciences, healthcare, financial, government verticals
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills; excellent content developer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Familiarity with marketing automation, web publishing (we use WordPress), CRM (we use ProsperWorks) tools, as well as the landscape of leading match
- Experience handling budgets and reporting on the effectiveness of spending
- Understand performance tracking and measurement tools, including UTMs and attribution
- Creativity and a sense of humor
- ProsperWorks CRM
- Zopim Chat migrate to Intercom