Account ExecutiveAs an Account Executive, your primary responsibilities will involve identifying and driving new business opportunities, client coordination, relationship building, negotiations, strategic planning and business management.
If you are:
- Committed to excellence.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about business development.
- Enjoy interacting with the clients in helping them convert their vision in to reality.
- Take deep interest in finding new opportunities.
- Look for new challenges and thrive on achieving sales goals.
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
You’re the Account Executive we are looking for!!!
About the Company:
Accunity is an established Web Design & Development Agency opening its office in Richardson, TX. Accunity provides quality web development services ranging from branding, web design, web development, web maintenance, mobile apps, software quality assurance and Internet marketing services that deliver results. We have worked with over 250 clients from US and abroad on variety of top platforms such as Open source, .Net and iOS. From quick fixes to complex web development from scratch, Accunity’s services are customizable for each client and have been successful in a variety of industries and markets.
- Responsible for acquiring business through different channels for web design and development projects.
- Generate new business opportunities through online portals, networking, phone calls, emails etc.
- Achieve sales targets by identifying, prospecting and contacting new clients.
- Maintain strong working relationship with the current clients and find innovate ways to generate business through them.
- Effectively understand and communicate clients’ scope of work and represent their interests to the team.
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensure client approvals are obtained on all phases of a project.
- Oversee projects status and escalates any potential risks.
- Draft proposals as per the nature of the project.
- Build strategies to meet Company’s business goals.
- Accurately maintain estimates, prepare invoices, bill the clients in timely manner and get approvals on final invoices.
- Understand Company’s capabilities and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to the clients.
- Schedule in person meetings with current and potential clients.
- Contribute to the Company’s awareness in the marketplace through adoption and use of social media, attending forums, seminars etc.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must. Master’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of Account Management experience with a proven track record to create, maintain and enhance client relationship.
- Agency experience is a must.
- Possess strong business insight.
- Must thrive on finding and closing business deals.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Excellent documentation skills (Drafting agreements, contracts, BRDs, Functional Scopes etc.).
- Self-motivated individual having aptitude of sales & marketing and who can bring new ideas/channels for revenue generation.
- Ability to travel and be onsite with clients – travel requirement averages 15-20%
- Fluency in a foreign language will be a plus. (Spanish)
- Flexibility in work schedule, as long as your schedule totals to 40 hours/week and you are meeting all of your job requirements daily.
- 10 floating holidays per year.
- 15 Paid Holidays per year.
- 401K – Match up to 6%.
- Medical insurance offered.
- Lucrative monthly sales commission structure.