When properly deployed, an effective mobile strategy has the power to reduce risk and drive business revenue. This is typically achieved as a result of increased operational efficiencies. The best mobile strategies are those that reduce operational expenses by lessening operational challenges such as stalls in the sales cycle, or delayed document management. This, along with the notable improvements a mobile strategy brings to the operations side of a business, eventually opens doors for analytics that can be used to boost profit margins, aid in decision making, help with product development and so much more.
Themes to Focus on When Developing Your Mobile Strategy
Given how largely competitive and complex the business world has become – and also the obvious change in buyer persona – it makes fiscal sense for businesses to pay strong attention to their mobile strategy. This is especially true for any company looking to protect their profit margins, streamline complex processes and reduce operational risks.
There are three main areas to focus on when endeavoring to protect profits and reduce risks.
- Development of platforms & utilization of servicesÂ focusing on end usersÂ that facilitateÂ quickÂ decision making
- Prioritization of projects and tactics that tend toÂ captureÂ andÂ retainÂ high value customers/clients
- Implementation of operational savings initiatives that produce ROI without affecting long-termÂ ability to scale
WHERE DO MOBILE APP COME INTO PLAY?
Driving Operational Efficiency & Increasing Productivity
- Mobility has been proven to improve workflow and provide relevant data to those in a customer service capacity
- The capabilities of mobile data capture strengthen supply chain and vendor management
- Companies are able toÂ go paperless by using apps for transaction processing, data capture, data exchange and even billing with the back-office
Improve Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- It costs an estimated 4-5 times more to find a new customer than it does to retain an existing one
- Apps allow retailers to offer rebates, coupons and other loyalty rewards
- Effective data collection and analyticsÂ help businesses calculate the value ofÂ customers at reduced pricing, also improving customer satisfaction